Friday, November 2, 2012

It's a Start

First of all, I want to welcome everyone to my little experiment. I started this blog to be another resource for players to have along with The Top Cut and the very excellent Celadon City Gym. My name is Jeremy, and I have been playing Pokemon TCG for about five years now. In my time playing, people have been saying that I have done well (getting multiple city wins, Top 16 at Nationals, and Top 8 at Worlds) but I always want more. Throughout my time playing this wonderful game I have met a lot of amazing people who I can honestly say I would do anything for them. That is what makes Pokemon such a great community, I definitely would have quit this game ages ago if it weren't for my friends.

Now enough of my rambling, I'm here to help you guys. The content of this blog will be up to you guys, because that is the best way for me to get the information that you want to see. You can message me on Facebook or email me at jallenjeremy@gmail.com with any ideas you want to see articles on. It can be anywhere from deck breakdowns to recorded matches. "Help me...help you" before this house of cards falls down on top of itself.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Looks good so far :)

    I definitely want to hear about everyones' Boundaries Crossed testing.

    ReplyDelete